Ever wonder how to automatically post your Tweets to their own separate tab on your Facebook Fan Page instead of on the Wall tab? Well, I’ve been trying to figure it out and finally did thanks to Involver.
Involver has a free and simple-to-install app called Twitter for pages that allows you to setup a separate Twitter tab on your Facebook fan page.
Here’s a view of Brand5′s Facebook Fan Page with the Twitter tab installed.
Here’s what you need to to do install it (it shouldn’t take more than a few minutes):
1. Make sure you are logged in to your Facebook account.
2. Visit the Involver app gallery and click “Install” in the Twitter app box.
3. From the dropdown, select the Fan Page that you want to install the Twitter tab to.
4. Click the “Add Twitter for Pages” button.
5. Fill out the form and click the “Save & Continue” button. The form asks for pretty basic info. Asking for your phone number is lame, but there’s no validation so you can put in a fake.
6. Click the “Continue to Fan Page” button”
7. Click the tab with the “+” on it and then select “Twitter” from the dropdown.
That’s it. Complete those steps and you’re done. Every time you Tweet, it will automatically post to this new tab you created. From what I have experienced, it take a couple of hours for the tab to update.
Here’s what the Twitter tab looks like on the Fan Page I used in this example:
Involver offers some premium services, but unfortunately doesn’t say what they are unless you contact them through a form. That’s unfortunate.
Give it a try and let me know what you think. By the way, this post is not an endorsement for the Involver Twitter app. I am not being compensated in any way for this post.